ARE YOU READY TO:
• Believe it, Own it, See it, and Seize it?
• Position yourself to be the BOSS?
• Step out and capture your destiny? Have the freedom you have longed for?
• Move from struggle to structure, from failing to flying, from fear to faith?
• Say enough is enough? Say I’m worth it?
If you said YES to any of these questions, then L.E.A.P.™ NOW to transition from chaos to clarity and paralysis to progress.
At the end you will:
- Have a streamlined vision for success.
- Feel less frustrated and overwhelmed
- Empowered and encouraged to pursue your passion
- Feel organized and ready to conquer your tasks
- Equipped with an action plan to move forward
- Receive an analysis of what you need to L.E.A.P.™ and where to begin
Being coached by Janna B. is being deeply cared about. She has the natural ability to pull out the best in everyone. - J. Jacobs, Owner – Operator, Jacobs & Stewart
I've known Janna B. as long as 3 years and honored to call her my mentor. She is a woman of strong character and loyalty with a natural passion for every task she commits herself to. Her hard work, motivational and graceful spirit inspires me to continue to keep fueling my passion. - A. Jenkins, Founder, Show Me Shoes Foundation
In one word... Janna is a "joy.” Her smile is contagious and her work ethic is admirable. Her emphasis on doing the small things the right way definitely benefitted my overall work life... and helped me with career advancement. I believe wholeheartedly that she is an asset and key player on any team. - I. Ford, Principal & Creative Director, The Tomorrows
Janna B. is an amazing force to be around. She is full of solutions and positivity. I've had the pleasure of working with her while I was managing multiple national tours. No matter what type of situation I may have encountered, Janna was there with a helpful solution. She always remains professional and level headed. She is the true personification of a leader. During the duration that I've known Janna, she's not only made our projects easier but also life more pleasant. - T. Moore, Entertainer